Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί!

Για όποιον νομίζει ότι το πιο πάνω προέρχεται από ταινία επιστημονικής φαντασίας,όχι,είναι πραγματικότητα.
 

Blackwater
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_Worldwide

Πολυεθνική μεγαλοεταιρεία αμερικανικών συμφερόντων,που ασχολείται με πολεμικές επιχειρήσεις!
 

όσο για τον ιδρυτή της,ιδού το(συντηρητικό,πλουτοκρατικό,στρατοκρατικό,σχεδόν φασιστικό) παρελθόν του,με λίγα λόγια το ποιόν του
 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
 

Συμμετέχει από την δημιουργία της σε όλους τους πολέμους των ΗΠΑ και αναλαμβάνει όλες τις «βρωμοδουλειές» που αρνείται να αναλάβει ο τακτικός στρατός των ΗΠΑ,είτε επειδή προβλέπονται απώλειες και πολιτικές συνέπειες για τον εκάστοτε πρόεδρο των ΗΠΑ και τους δικούς του,είτε επειδή λόγω του ότι πρόκειται για ιδιωτική εταιρεία και όχι κρατικό στρατό,δεν ελέγχεται από ΚΑΜΙΑ συνθήκη,για ανθρώπινα δικαιώματα,αιχμαλώτους πολέμου κοκ.
 

Και τι καλύτερο για τις ΗΠΑ,ένας βολικός σύμμαχος,άτρωτος στην κριτική.
 

Το θέμα που τίθεται εδώ,όμως,είναι ποιος ελέγχει ποιον?
 

Το κράτος των ΗΠΑ τις εταιρείες η αυτές το κράτος?
 

Όπως ανέλυσα πιο παλιά
https://m4trix87.wordpress.com/%cf%80%ce%af%cf%83%cf%89-%ce%b1%cf%80%cf%8c-%cf%84%ce%b1-%ce%ba%cf%8c%ce%bc%ce%bc%ce%b1%cf%84%ce%b1/

χωρίς τις χορηγίες των μεγαλοεταιρειών και γενικότερα του κεφαλαίου,και των ελεγχόμενων από το μεγάλο κεφάλαιο μέσω των διαφημίσεων ΜΜΕ,κανένα κόμμα και κανένας πολιτικός δεν μπορεί να βγει η και να διατηρηθεί στην εξουσία,άρα ουσιαστικά ελέγχονται όλες οι κυβερνήσεις,συμπεριλαμβανομένης αυτής των ΗΠΑ,από το μεγάλο κεφάλαιο,άρα και από μεγαλοεταιρείες όπως πχ την  Blackwater,άρα η ανάθεση πολεμικών επιχειρήσεων σε αυτή-ώστε οι 40 000 υπαλληλάκοι επαγγελματίες πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι της να ρισκάρουν τις ζωές τους για ψίχουλα σχετικά με τα «λάφυρα» που δικαιούται από την συμμετοχή της στον πόλεμο η εταιρεία-δεν αποτελεί έκπληξη δυστυχώς.
Ιδιαίτερα σε μια χώρα όπου οι ίδιοι οι CEO των μεγαλοεταιρειών,θέλοντας να μην έχουν καν την ανάγκη να διαπραγματεύονται και να προβαίνουν σε πάρε-δώσε με τα κόμματα,αποφάσισαν να διεισδύσουν οι ίδιοι στην πολιτική ζωή και να αναλάβουν οι ίδιοι προσωπικά τα ηνία-πχ ο Ντικ Τσέινι,αντιπρόεδρος των ΗΠΑ επί διακυβέρνησης Μπους του νεότερου,τότε ΠΡΟΕΔΡΟΣ ΤΗΣ BLACKWATER!
  
Και το σύστημα «δικαιοσύνης» των ΗΠΑ,εξυπηρετεί όλες τις υπόλοιπες εξουσίες-άρα και την πραγματική εξουσία από πίσω τους- κανονικά…
 
 
Judge tosses Blackwater case, cites gov’t missteps
———————————————————

By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writer Matt Apuzzo, Associated Press Writer
– Thu Dec 31, 6:36 pm ET
WASHINGTON – A federal judge dismissed all charges Thursday against five Blackwater Worldwide security guards accused of killing unarmed Iraqi civilians in a crowded Baghdad intersection in 2007.

Citing repeated government missteps, U.S. District Judge Ricardo Urbina dismissed a case that had been steeped in international politics. The shooting in busy Nisoor Square left 17 Iraqis dead and inflamed anti-American sentiment abroad. The Iraqi government wanted the guards to face trial in Iraq and officials there said they would closely watch how the U.S. judicial system handled the case.

Urbina said the prosecutors ignored the advice of senior Justice Department officials and improperly built their case on sworn statements that had been given under a promise of immunity. Urbina said the government’s explanations were «contradictory, unbelievable and lacking in credibility.»

«We’re obviously disappointed by the decision,» Justice Department spokesman Dean Boyd said. «We’re still in the process of reviewing the opinion and considering our options.»

Prosecutors can appeal the ruling.

Blackwater contractors had been hired to guard U.S. diplomats in Iraq. The guards said insurgents ambushed them in a traffic circle. Prosecutors said the men unleashed an unprovoked attack on civilians using machine guns and grenades.

The shooting led to the unraveling of the North Carolina-based company, which since has replaced its management and changed its name to Xe Services.

The five guards are Donald Ball, a former Marine from West Valley City, Utah; Dustin Heard, a former Marine from Knoxville, Tenn.; Evan Liberty, a former Marine from Rochester, N.H.; Nick Slatten, a former Army sergeant from Sparta, Tenn., and Paul Slough, an Army veteran from Keller, Texas.

Defense attorneys said the guards were thrilled by the ruling after more than two years of scrutiny.

«It’s tremendously gratifying to see the court allow us to celebrate the new year the way it has,» said attorney Bill Coffield, who represents Liberty. «It really invigorates your belief in our court system.»

«It’s indescribable,» said Ball’s attorney, Steven McCool. «It feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off his shoulders. Here’s a guy that’s a decorated war hero who we maintain should never have been charged in the first place.»

The five guards had been charged with manslaughter and weapons violations. The charges carried mandatory 30-year prison terms.

Urbina’s ruling does not resolve whether the shooting was proper. Rather, the 90-page opinion underscores some of the conflicting evidence in the case. Some Blackwater guards told prosecutors they were concerned about the shooting and offered to cooperate. Others said the convoy had been attacked. By the time the FBI began investigating, Nisoor Square had been picked clean of bullets that might have proven whether there had been a firefight or a massacre.

The Iraqi government has refused to grant Blackwater a license to continue operating in the country, prompting the State Department to refuse to renew its contracts with the company.

In a statement released by its president, Joseph Yorio, the company said it was happy to have the shooting behind it.

«Like the people they were protecting, our Xe professionals were working for a free, safe and democratic Iraq for the Iraqi people,» Yorio said. «With this decision, we feel we can move forward and continue to assist the United States in its mission to help the people of Iraq and Afghanistan find a peaceful, democratic future.»

The case against the five men fell apart because, after the shooting, the State Department ordered the guards to explain what happened. In exchange for those statements, the State Department promised the statements would not be used in a criminal case. Such limited immunity deals are common in police departments so officers involved in shootings cannot hold up internal investigations by refusing to cooperate.

The five guards told investigators they fired their weapons, an admission that was crucial because forensic evidence could not determine who had fired.

Because of the immunity deal, prosecutors had to build their case without those statements, a high legal hurdle that Urbina said the Justice Department failed to clear. Prosecutors read those statements, reviewed them in the investigation and used them to question witnesses and get search warrants, Urbina said. Key witnesses also reviewed the statements and the grand jury heard evidence that had been tainted by those statements, the judge said.

The Justice Department set up a process to avoid those problems, but Urbina said lead prosecutor Ken Kohl and others «purposefully flouted the advice» of senior Justice Department officials telling them not to use the statements.

It was unclear what the ruling means for a sixth Blackwater guard, Jeremy Ridgeway, who turned on his former colleagues and pleaded guilty to killing one Iraqi and wounding another. Had he gone to trial, the case against him would likely have fallen apart, but it’s unclear whether Urbina will let him out of his plea deal.

On the Net:

Read the judge’s opinion: http://bit.ly/7q0G2r

http://www.smh.com.au/world/blackwater-massacre-case-dismissed-20100101-llsa.html

—————————————————-

Blackwater massacre case dismissed
 

DAVID SAVAGE
 

January 2, 2010
WASHINGTON: A federal judge has dismissed criminal charges against five guards working for the security firm Blackwater who were accused of killing 17 unarmed Iraqi civilians. The killings strained US-Iraq relations and sparked an outcry over the military’s use of private contractors.
Judge Ricardo Urbina said US Justice Department prosecutors improperly built their case on sworn statements that had been given under a promise of immunity. The judge did not rule on the substance of the charges against the security guards. As government contractors, the Blackwater employees were required to speak to an investigator after a shooting.

Judge Urbina said the use of these statements violated the defendants’ rights against compelled self-incrimination.

«In their zeal to bring charges against the defendants … the Government used compelled statements to guide its charging decisions … and ultimately, to obtain the indictment in this case,» the judge said in a 90-page opinion on Thursday. Because the indictment was thrown out on legal grounds, the Government could order an appeal. It could also charge the guards again, although a new prosecution could be difficult, given the judge’s finding that the case was so thoroughly tainted.

Dean Boyd, a Justice Department spokesman, said: «We’re disappointed by the decision.» The department was ‘’still in the process of reviewing the opinion and considering our options».

A Democratic congresswoman, Jan Schakowsky, who has in the past sponsored legislation that would prohibit the hire of private military contractors, said she was dismayed by the news. «A question I’ve been asking for a long time is, ‘Can these private military contractors actually get away with murder?’ This indicates that the answer is yes.»

The news of the dismissal prompted warnings in Bagdad that it could further damage US-Iraq relations. «The message is these people are protected by the American administration,» said a Kurdish MP, Mahmoud Othman. «These people were backed by the State Department. … We are entering the new year with a bad message.»

Mr Othman warned: «People won’t be satisfied on the political or popular level.»

Ms Schakowsky said she worried that the dismissal of charges in the Blackwater case would send a message to the rest of the world that the US military and its contractors would not be held accountable for crimes. She pointed out that soldiers and civilian contractors were often indistinguishable in war zones.

«I’ll be interested to see how the Government of Iraq responds to this decision,» she said. «I think it will fuel anti-American sentiment.»

One survivor of the shooting in 2007 in Nisoor Square, Baghdad, Bara Sadoun Ismail, a taxi driver, still held out hope that the guards would eventually be prosecuted.

«I don’t think it’s true that these five people have been released for lack of evidence,» he said. «The American justice [system] works. There is just a delay.»

Separately, Blackwater and its founder, Erik Prince, have been sued in a US federal court by the victims of the shooting.

The Centre for Constitutional Rights, which brought the suit, said the complaint alleged Blackwater and Mr Prince «created and fostered a culture of lawlessness among its employees, encouraging them to act in the company’s financial interests at the expense of innocent human life».

Los Angeles Times,Associated Press
———————————————————————
Iraq ‘regrets’ US Blackwater move

—————————————–

Iraq has criticised a US judge’s dismissal of all charges against guards from US security firm Blackwater over the killing of 17 Iraqi in 2007.
 
Government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said an Iraqi investigation showed the men had committed a «serious crime» and Baghdad would seek to prosecute them.

The five had all pleaded not guilty to manslaughter. A sixth guard admitted killing at least one Iraqi.

The judge dismissed the charges against the guards over procedural errors.

District Judge Ricardo Urbina said the US justice department had used evidence prosecutors were not supposed to have.

Mr al-Dabbagh said the Iraqi government «regrets and is disappointed by the US court’s decision».

«Inquiries carried out by the Iraqi government clearly confirm that the Blackwater guards committed a crime and used weapons when there was no threat necessitating the use of force,» he said.

He said Iraq would «act forcefully and decisively to prosecute the Blackwater criminals».

‘Self-defence’
 
The Iraqi human rights minister, Wejdan Mikhail, said she was «astonished» by the US move.

«There was so much work done to prosecute these people and to take this case into court and I don’t understand why the judge took this decision,» the AFP news agency quoted her as saying.

The commander of US forces in Iraq, Gen Ray Odierno, said the court’s decision could create local resentment against other security firms operating in the country.

«Of course we’re upset when we believe that people might have caused a crime and they are not held accountable,» Reuters quoted him as saying.

The killings, which took place in Nisoor Square, Baghdad, strained Iraq’s relationship with the US and raised questions about US contractors operating in war zones.

A man whose son died in the incident said he was surprised to hear the guards had been acquitted.

«But what can we do? We cannot do anything with the US government and their law,» he told Reuters.

Lawyers for the five guards say they were acting in self-defence, but witnesses and family members of those killed maintain that the shooting on 16 September 2007 was unprovoked.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8437092.stm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 Σχόλια to “Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί!”

  1. Ευκαιρία βοήθα με… « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είναι περισσότερο σκλάβος από όποιον νομίζει ότι είναι ελεύθερος… Says:

    […] https://m4trix87.wordpress.com/%ce%b9%ce%b4%ce%b9%cf%89%cf%84%ce%b9%ce%ba%ce%bf%ce%af-%cf%83%cf%84%cf… […]

  2. Οι ΝΑΤΟικοί πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι των μεγαλοεταιρειών της “πολιτισμένης” Δύσης δολοφονούν την αλήθεια ξανά « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είνα Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  3. Οι ΝΑΤΟικοί πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι των μεγαλοεταιρειών της “πολιτισμένης” Δύσης δολοφονούν την αλήθεια ξανά « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είνα Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  4. Οι ΝΑΤΟικοί πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι των μεγαλοεταιρειών της “πολιτισμένης” Δύσης δολοφονούν την αλήθεια ξανά « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είνα Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  5. Οι ΝΑΤΟικοί πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι των μεγαλοεταιρειών της “πολιτισμένης” Δύσης δολοφονούν την αλήθεια ξανά « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είνα Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  6. Οι ΝΑΤΟικοί πληρωμένοι δολοφόνοι των μεγαλοεταιρειών της “πολιτισμένης” Δύσης δολοφονούν την αλήθεια ξανά « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είνα Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  7. Πόλεμος των Πληροφοριών.Η Αυτοκρατορία(=ΝΑΤΟ) αντεπιτίθεται « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είναι περισσότερο σκλάβος από όποιον νομίζει ότι είναι ελ Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

  8. Πόλεμος των Πληροφοριών.Η Αυτοκρατορία(=ΝΑΤΟ) αντεπιτίθεται « M4trix87 Κανείς δεν είναι περισσότερο σκλάβος από όποιον νομίζει ότι είναι ελ Says:

    […] Ιδιωτικοί στρατοί! […]

Σχολιάστε

Εισάγετε τα παρακάτω στοιχεία ή επιλέξτε ένα εικονίδιο για να συνδεθείτε:

Λογότυπο WordPress.com

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό WordPress.com. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Twitter

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Twitter. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Facebook

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Facebook. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Φωτογραφία Google+

Σχολιάζετε χρησιμοποιώντας τον λογαριασμό Google+. Αποσύνδεση / Αλλαγή )

Σύνδεση με %s


Αρέσει σε %d bloggers: